Stewart Builders - Case Study
In April 2007 we were contacted by one of our local home builders to quote a whole house system for a custom home they were building in the Eagles Nest area of Waynesville, North Carolina. Due to the circumstances of water delivery at high elevations the homeowner had requested a holding reservoir of 1200 gallons.
We tested the water, discussed the proper electrical needs and site preparations for the system we designed and prepared and delivered the proposal to the builder. In June 2007 we received the signed Proposal and Acceptance for the job and completed the installation in July 2007.
- 18 GPM Ultraviolet Water Purifier
- Two Iron Filters with Fleck Automatic Backwash Control Valves
- Air Oxidation System
- 120 Gallon Sediment Retention System
- Challenger 144 Pressure Tank
- Pump and Pressure Switch for 1,200 Gallon Reservoir
Visit Stewart Builders here.